Thursday, March 31, 2011








You guys got probably one of the greatest compliments when Playboy bunny Kylie Johnson listed As Blood Runs Black as one of her favorite bands. Be honest: how much of an ego boost was that?
[Both Nick and Lech laughing]
Lech: That made my d**k go from four inches to seven inches. It was a blast. 
Nick: Yeah, definite ego boost! At first, I thought it was a joke. My cousin Brad was like, “Hey dude, Playboy mentioned you!” and I was like, “Man, shut the f**k up! Get the f**k outta here! Quit pulling my leg!” Then, in our horny little minds we went to go see what’s up. There in the ‘Centerfold Interests’ was her and her musical tastes and we were listed. I mean, definite ego boost but I’m not here to stroke my own c**k. If she wants to stroke it for me, that’s fine! [laughs]

[laughs]

For me, the coolest thing was that it was basically free advertising that would have cost millions of dollars. So many men read that magazine, ESPECIALLY the ‘Centerfold Interest’ because we want to see how we match up to hot individuals. It was f**king awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment